Return Merchandise Policy
All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please call us or email to email@example.com to request a RMA number.
- May be returned within 30 days for credit or exchange after obtaining a RMA number.
- If you received incorrect or damaged merchandise, we will provide you with a label for return shipping.
- All paperwork, including warranties and instructions, must be returned along with the original packaging. Place the manufacturer’s box into a shipping box (plastic bags are not sufficient packaging). DO NOT put any stickers, labels, tape, or marks on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- In cases where product is found to be operational, the customer will have four (4) weeks in which to arrange for pickup of said product. Everbright Lights Inc. will notify the customer at such time that the product will be considered abandoned. Everbright will discard any product not picked up within said period. Authorization to return product reported as ‘received broken’ must be done so within 48 hours.
- May be returned within 30 days of the invoice date after obtaining an RMA number.
- May be subject to a restocking fee equal to 25% of the cost of the goods.
- Must be returned in new and resalable condition in the original packaging. Items damaged or showing signs of use are not returnable. Items missing will be subject to additional charges.
- All paperwork, including warranties and instructions, must be included along with the original packaging. Place the manufacturer’s box into a shipping box. DO NOT put any stickers, labels, tape or marks on the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned merchandise are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with insurance for returns. Everbright cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Call us at 1-905-738-9222 and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will need the following information:
- Purchaser/Business Name, account number, invoice number and Product serial number, if applicable
- Reason for return. If defective, describe specifically what is wrong.
- Merchandise should be packaged in such a way as to protect the product and its packaging.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
- All merchandise must be shipped prepaid and fully insured to:
Everbright Lights Inc.
45 Basaltic Rd. Unit 2
L4K 1G5 Canada